I was running late for work on July 8th 2014 and needed to ship an urgent time sensitive package to my mom.As I was driving down Powder Springs road I came across a shipping center by the name of Goin Postal.

The shipping center was 10 min away from my job. I thought, I will take my package there on my lunch break. Once there much to my surprise I was greeted by a woman who had the brightest smile and full of energy. She not only helped me get my package shipped off she offered me a free snack due to the fact I was making this transaction on my lunch break.

I thought to myself, "wow." Not only did my package arrive on time I made it back to work on time.I will definitely be shipping my Christmas packages at this shipping center.

Had an Experience with Goin Postal?

Comments

Mark Spencer says:

April 25, 2015 at 12:59 pm

WHERE DO I BEGIN?ALL LIES ON WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THIS FRANCHISE.

MARCUS IS ONLY” INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BILLIONAIRE”

YOU ARE PROMISSED EVERYTHING AND ONCE YOU SIGN THE FDD “QUICKLY” WITHOUIT EXPLANTION YOU ARE ***ED!!!! YOU HAVE A PERSONAL GUARANTEE THAT WILL WIPE AWAY EVERYTHING.

HOW DOES A BUSINESS MAKE MONEY SELLING STAMPS AT COST? YOU DONT. PEOPLE REALISE THAT ALL USPS PRICES ARE MARKED UP.

LISTEN IF YOU WANT TO WORK 70 HOURS A WEEK WITHOUIT PAY AND STILL UNABLE TO MEET THE MININIUM REQUIREMENTS THIS IS YOUR FRANCHISE.

TECH SUPPORT SUCKS AND ARE SMART ***. SO USELESS. GO TO ANY GP POSTAL WALMART LOCATION ASK AN OWNER. GO TO GOIN POSTAL LOCATION ASK AN OWNER.

ASK A LAWYER TO READ THE FDD BEFORE YOU SIGN. BEST $200 YOU WILL EVER SPEND.

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO HEAR THERE LEGAL OPINION.REGARDS, LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS USELESS FRANCHISE.