Goin Postal Customer Service
Contact Goin Postal
- (813) 782-1500
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Goin Postal
Poor customer service, Owner does not pay employees, Owner does not abide by federal laws regarding wages, Lost package
Goin’ Postal specializes in packing and shipping. The company was founded by Marcus Price and his wife M.J. in 2002. Its headquarters is based in Zephyrhills, Florida, United States. Goin’ Postal is an authorized shipping center for DHL and FedEx. The company also has a license to receive mails from USPS. It is a member of the USPS Approved Shippers program. The company offers the following services: private mailboxes, mail forwarding, eBay trading assistant, international shipping, and passport photos making. Goin' Postal is a Franchise Corporation with more than 400 franchised locations across the country. Order status can be tracked on the company website.
Goin Postal is ranked 8 out of 85 in Post category
Where Reviews Came From
- Hernando, Mississippi, United States
- Scottsville, Kentucky, United States
- Marietta, Georgia, United States
- Griffin, Georgia, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
- Miami Beach, Florida, United States
- Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
- Newport News, Virginia, United States
- Clarksville, Tennessee, United States
Goin Postal Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Goin Postal to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future